Saturday, March 27, 2010

Swoosh Swoosh Swoosh

I heard Dot's heartbeat yesterday! I had no reason to think anything would be wrong, but it's still so reassuring to hear it, a nice steady 152 bpm.

Along those same lines, I've lost four pounds. Oops. If only things tasted good, or I could eat more than two bites before being full. I did drink nearly a half gallon of gatorade yesterday. That has to count for something. Oh, it was good!

I also ordered a knitting kit the other night, which is slowly becoming my nursery theme. We're thinking a forest theme, since that will go either way. We're not finding out what sex Dot is. Anyway, here's the kit: http://www.knitpicks.com/cfkits/kit_display.cfm?ID=40143.



And on a totally unrelated note, Sean and his dad are replacing our bedroom floor! Pictures of the final product will be coming once we get it finished today and all the furniture replaced! Yay!! I can finally move back into the bedroom instead of sleeping on our mattress in the living room floor!

0 comments: