Sunday, April 18, 2010

It has to get better soon, right?!

Sure, everyone expects to get sick in their first trimester; we all know about morning sickness. But I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow, and it's only starting to get better. Food isn't very exciting when it may or may not make an appearance again later.

In other, more exciting and less yuck news, I'm feeling movement now. Dot poked me for the first time yesterday, and I've felt it several more times since then. Only when I'm laying down, though. It's a pretty exciting thing! Now, to just make it two more weeks and then get a peak at him/her again!

3 comments:

NoNo said...

Yay for feeling movement! That is so exciting.

Erin said...

Aww! How sweet to feel that movement! I'm sorry you've been so sick....glad things are turning around. I can't wait to see you...hopefully soon :)

Jessica said...

Glad you are feeling movement. Isn't it the coolest thing ever??

Sorry you are still feeling yucky...I hope it goes away soon for you. Hang in there