But last night? Oh, it was wonderful! I saw so many people that I've missed. I saw people that I haven't seen since December. I got the chance to hug some of my best friends.
AND...I got the chance to sing. With people, and not just in the car. I got the chance to worship with people I've sorely missed worshiping with.
I also got to make a late night trip to Waffle House with some of my favorite men. It's been way too long since I ate a chocolate chip waffle after midnight, and boy was it amazing!
And so I crashed last night when we got home. Hardcore crashed. Only to be awakened this morning by the smell of spray paint. In the house. Because my dear husband was painting the refrigerator. So now our house smells like paint, and I can't get it aired out. At least the fridge looks nice, right? He's too funny!

0 comments:
Post a Comment