Monday, April 27, 2009

25 random things about me...

I know most people that read this know me, but random things are always fun. So here are mine!

1. My favorite color is yellow.
2. NCIS and House are quickly becoming two of my favorite shows.
3. Criminal Minds will always be #1 though!
4. I haven't had a full glass of soda since May 2006. (This excludes punch with ginger ale).
5. I hate getting up early, or staying up too late.
6. Animals make me happy.
7. Except chickens. They terrify me. It's a long story.
8. The only thing scarier to me is fire; I have an irrational fear of house fires and being burned alive.
9. One day, I want to pursue my PhD. I plan to write my thesis on prisonization (the study of the socialization of institutionalized inmates).
10. Right now though, I just want a job.
11. I'm slowly developing my creative skills; I'm really loving photo manipulation and such right now.
12. Knitting is one of my favorite activities, especially in the winter.
13. Even though I never thought I would, I really enjoy running.
14. And baking and cooking. Making food makes me happy.
15. Automatic cards aren't nearly as fun as manuals to drive.
16. I miss my best friends every day. I wish I could see them more often.
17. Marrying Sean was the best thing I've ever done.
18. Cleaning is one of my least favorite things to do, but I do it anyway. A lot.
19. I'm really trying to eat a little healthier; namely, I'm sticking with fruit.
20. I pretty much only wear three pair of shoes: clogs, flip flops, or running shoes. Except for church.
21. I really want to adopt a couple kids.
22. Sean keeps telling me that I'll be a good mom. He's sweet like that.
23. I miss having fish. I think I'll try to set up a fish tank next month. Probably one of my small ones. (What, you don't own 5 fish tanks in varying sizes??)
24. I'm the reason my best friend and her fiance are together.
25. Finally, GOD IS MY LIFE. Any questions?


So, what about you? List something random about you in the comments! Let's all get to know each other!

0 comments: