Friday, January 30, 2009
much better!
Oh yeah, this is much better. I resized my name in photobucket so it's not quite so large and obnoxious! (Not that I'm obnoxious...)
Posted by Liz at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Liz at 6:36 PM
3 comments:
Ok, you've got to teach me how you did that! Did you make a "blinkie" with your siggy, pixel by pixel? That is so fabulous, I'm jealous!
Love your blog, and want you to know I'm praying for you to find a job.
Here's to more happy days ahead, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette
P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and taking time to comment...you made my day! I'd like to think it's pretty easy to understand because I'm a teacher, Called and Chosen I'd say!
Have a blessed weekend!
Oh that is so cute! You're so creative :) Good luck with the job hunt. I know it can be frustrating. *hugs*
Post a Comment