As I sit in my room watching some tv because I have free time, I realize that I'm a bored eater. I'm having to fight the urge to get candy or cupcakes or something, even though I'm not hungry in the slightest. It just seems like the thing to do. And I do it all the time. If I'm just sitting around, I want to eat something. I'm currently trying to satiate myself with water, because it's better for me.
My goal is to lose some weight before the wedding. Obviously, I've got plenty of time, and I have police academy, which will also help. But really, the best thing I can do is just stop grazing all day long. And just eat when I'm hungry. That's my goal.
Along those same lines, I really need to work on working out. It's so hard when I don't have anyone specifically holding me accountable. I need to be working on doing pushups, since I can't do even one. I need to be building up endurance for situps. I really need to get back into running. But it's so hard. Especially now, while it's cold. But I have to do it. No more buts. I have an mp3 player. I have clothes. I really just need to buckle down and do it. I need to stop making excuses. I need to quit telling myself I'm going, and then don't. I just need to do it. That's it. Just do it.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Just do it.
Posted by Liz at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment