Ok seriously, I have a year and 5 months until I get married. I just want to be dreaming, and thinking about what I want. But no. Apparently you have to start booking people like photographers.
Daddy stopped and talked to a photographer in Sparta yesterday. I've seen their work, and I love their bridal portraits. Which are expensive, but not too bad. For the wedding, it would be around $1900 or $2000. Ok, that's all well and good for people with money like that, but we're not rich. Sure, I will have been working for 6 months or so, but that's still not a lot. Of course, I may just use them for the bridal portraits. They really are amazing.
Anyway, this place has already booked an April and a June wedding for 2009. Tell me if that isn't crazy. How can you book the pictures so early? I'm still not even sure exactly what I want to have. All I can come up with is the color scheme I like this week. Actually, I'm sold on it. And the location and preacher. That has to count for something. But to book stuff this far in advance? I want to figure out what we need, and what will work well for us.
We really just need to sit down with our parents and talk about all this. The question is, when? He'll be in London for Spring Break. Easter is crazy. I guess it'll be in May, worked around graduation schedule stuff for John. Because it needs to be sooner rather than later. Good grief.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
expensive...
Posted by Liz at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I planned our wedding in five months...don't panic! Everything will be wonderful :)
Post a Comment