A little background: we bought our set at a used appliance store when we bought the house. They're nice, but have some ideosyncracies. The washer has been known to over-fill sometimes and flood the house. Oops. The dryer squeaks. So, since the washer is the important part, we're reading about them.
Of course, for cloth diapers, all washers are not created equally. Sean wants a front loader, which use way less water. Way less water = less clean diapers. I'll make it work, but I want to know what features will make my diaper-washing easier, or at least as effective as it is now.
And so, that's how I came to spend my Monday night sitting next to Sean in our matching recliners and looking at washing machines. And just in case anyone is interested, it's between a Samsung with no soak or a Maytag with a soak option. Oh, the choices...
(Also, I apologize for the boringness of this post. I'll have Peter's 6 month pictures to post tomorrow. I just have to get the cd out of Sean's computer.)

3 comments:
Fun...haha! We bought new appliances about 8 months ago. Our washer is front loading and I never saw any difference in how clean my diapers were. So I don't think you have to worry about that. At least ours worked just as well with diapers!
I dont have a front loading but i have a maytag set and they are wonderful! no problems!
Can't wait to hear what you choose! New appliances are so exciting!
Post a Comment