Seriously, why does every person I encounter ask if I'm excited that I'm getting married in less than 3 days? If I wasn't, getting married probably wouldn't be a good idea. "Are you nervous yet?" is also getting old. Because as of right now, I'm not.
Sure, there are some last minute details that I'm stressing over, and I'm stressed over the moving and all, but the marriage; nope. I'm ready. It's not going to be easy, but I'm ready. After all, I'll be going through life with my best friend.
On the moving front, we're unpacking now. Pretty much everything is put away except for stuff we've received. The kitchen only has 2 cabinets, so it's a struggle to figure out how to store everything. But it's all stuff that we'll use; we just have to get creative. And we need to get some curtains, or at least shift some blinds. There's a three-inch gap between blinds on a big window in our bedroom. It kind of freaks me out that people can see in on me.
And I'm still looking for a job. I think right now I would be happy if I could just get an interview. I'm starting to feel like I don't have anything to offer, even with a college degree.

0 comments:
Post a Comment