Thursday, February 26, 2009

Funny story for the day

I designed our programs. It's been a work in progress, because of stupid stuff. At first the font was too hard to read in an image, so it all had to be edited. And then this morning, the ink was showing through, so we had to do some rearranging. But we got it all worked out and Renee from Mom's office printed all 400. Yes, 400. So I start reading the verse in the image to Mom in the car on the way home. It's Ephesians 5:31--"For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh." Except I had put "and shall be joined until his wife..."

It wouldn't really be that big a deal, but it was enough to bother me. And now I'm stuck getting them redone in the morning. All 400. Oh boy! :)

0 comments: