Sean and I (well, Sean) put a deposit down on a rental today. It's about 15 minutes outside of Asheville, but we're going to save quite a bit being out of the city. It's tiny, but it's cute, and we do have the opportunity to work on it some.
So we start moving in next Saturday. Looks like I'll be spending the next several days packing up my life, and getting rid of more stuff. I also have some stuff to return that were doubles of wedding gifts. Then we'll look for curtains and such, try to make it homey.
Here's the pictures of it. The front section with the big windows is the living/dining room. The kitchen is at the side door, and the bathroom and two bedrooms are all off the kitchen. And yes, I know. It's green.

Oh, and the treadmill Sean ordered came today. I had an excellent 2 mile hill workout, and did it faster than I normally do. I typically run at 1.5% incline at 5.4 mph. Treadmill conversion charts say I'm running about a 10:40 pace. Today I did 2%-4% incline at 5.7 mph. That's between a 9:00 and 10:00 pace, depending on the incline at the moment. And I felt like I could have kept going. I think there's a speed demon trapped inside me, and it's just waiting to get out. One day!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Home Sweet Home
Posted by Liz at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment