...from unpacking, and from work stuff. I'm so tired of being at school. Only one more semester. I really just want to get a job, get a place to live, and get married. Not necessarily in that order.
I don't really have anything to talk about. I've been kind of down about the fact that I don't get to see Sean for a few more weeks, but I might see what he's doing on Sunday, and go visit him. There's no way I'm going to make it until who knows when. It'll just be tough, because Ryan's coming in for the weekend, so they may already have plans.
I just watched a commercial on how to decorate a dorm room. It was crap. No room is that big, and students don't typically get a private room without paying a premium. And what student is going to bring in all new furniture and stuff? Obviously the writers are out of touch with college life.
I'm starting a new afghan soon. I really should try to finish the one I started crocheting, but I'm not motivated to work on it. I'm planning to knit one that's going to be amazing. It's super soft yarn, and will look really good as a throw over a couch. I'm excited about it.
Sean and I are still talking about stuff, but I'm hoping we'll have a decision made soon. That's part of why I want to talk to him in person. But who knows what will happen. I'll post more about it when we decide for sure.
That's it for now. Bye!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Taking a break
Posted by Liz at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment