Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to the swing of things...

Classes have begun again. It's going to be a long semester; I can already feel it. It's not that I have super hard classes or anything, they're just all super intensive work-wise. Luckily, I like to do work.

Running is going superbly. I did just over 2 miles this morning without stopping at all. It's hard to believe that at the beginning of June, so less than 3 months ago, I was struggling to get a full mile. And it's so cool to see how much better I feel now that I get up and do something in the mornings. I mean, it's 8:30 and I've already ran and took a shower. Now I just have to make it through 3 classes, get new tires for my car (maybe today?), and go to BSU tonight.

It's going to be a good semester. IIt has to be; it's the last one!!

0 comments: