...and I think I'm finally done cleaning stuff out. Of course, now I have to organize everything that I kept, and hopefully I can get rid of a little more. I seriously found things from sophomore year of high school. Yeah, a long time ago.
Anyway, I feel so much better now that I've gotten some stuff out of here. Not only is everything less cluttered, but I know where stuff is, and I know what things I should keep and really like to have around. I still have some things on the walls that I want to take down, like a poster of a unicorn that has been around since elementary school. But painting is next on the agenda. I'm hoping to get started on that Tuesday. If I can get everything primed then, I can paint on Thursday. Then everything should be done.
In other news, I'm going to start looking for wedding dresses on Wednesday. I have to go to Winston to the allergist, so we're just going to make a day of it. I've found one that I absolutely love online, but I need to make sure it looks good on me. I do know for sure (well, 99%) that I want something strapless. That's the style that I'm most comfortable with, and that looks best on me. That, and Sean doesn't want me to wear anything super v-necked (is that even a word?), because, in his words, "I'm not waiting 3.5 years to see them, only to have everyone else see them at the same time." I can't say that I blame him.
So overall, this week at home has been pretty productive. I've gotten a lot of stuff accomplished, and I'm really starting to look to the future. Not that I haven't been in, but now it's starting to seem real. This is real. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. How cool is that??
Saturday, May 17, 2008
10 trash bags later...
Posted by Liz at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment