Wednesday, April 9, 2008

presentation

I finished writing my Spanish presentation. To just read it, it is running right at 7 minutes. Unfortunately, I can't just read it to the class. No, I have to lecture with only an outline. I might cheat and use some notecards too. I can talk about things for 10 minutes if it's a topic I'm well-versed in. Unfortunately, Spanish police (that is, the police in Spain) is a topic I know very little about. Especially having to say it all in Spanish.

But at least it's written. I can do this. I have most of tonight, other than a staff meeting. And once it's done, this class will get so much easier. I can write a paper and take a test like it's nothing. I'm just not so comfortable in my "habilidad para hablar en Espanol." Meaning, I don't have confidence in my ability to speak the language.

Oh well, it's just once, right?

0 comments: