Saturday, January 19, 2008

More snow

It's so crazy. I came to the 'Whee to avoid snow. I don't like it. It's cold and wet, neither of which make me very happy. But here I am, sitting in Sean's room, watching it snow for the second time in three days. Granted, right now it's really just some fine stuff, but it's enough to already be sticking. And I was really looking forward to making a pie tonight. Stupid weather; always ruining my plans.

Not that snow is all that bad. It's just annoying. It's not like rain; that doesn't mess up plans. But anything that can cause icy mess to form is a total mood killer. We were planning to go for a walk this morning. That didn't happen. Oh well. Now I'm stuck just sitting here, watching it snow while Sean reads more nursing stuff. Seriously, I'm so glad that I'm in the Criminal Justice and Sociology and Spanish programs.

0 comments: