Rumparooz (or RaR in the cloth diaper world) are a great diaper. They definitely fit small, though, so they may not be the best bet for someone who has large babies, and especially large toddlers. It has four rise settings and Peter is already on the third, but he still has plenty of room in the waist.
I have the snap version, and I've been very happy with it. I also love all the prints and colors this diaper comes in. We have the robots print, and platinum. At some point, I plan to pick up a couple more prints. It's so hard to find good boyish prints in diapers, and RaRs definitely have them!
For a pocket diaper, this is great! It has a fleece inside, and inner gussets! This means that it holds even the runniest of messes inside...always a plus. The only negative is that the opening isn't at the top of the back, but rather just inside the back of the diaper. Due to this, it can occasionally result in digging through poop to get out the insert. Wash your hands well after!
Speaking of inserts...this diaper comes with two--a contour and a regular. The contour snaps onto the regular for added absorbency. It can be used separately for small babies or those who aren't heavy wetters. Peter can still make do with just the contour, though I need to switch to the regular, just for better coverage within the diaper.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Rumparooz
Posted by Liz at 3:38 PM
Labels: cloth diapers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment