Thursday, May 5, 2011

Babee Greens One-Size fitted

Poking around the internet one day, I stumbed across Babee Greens. The neat thing about this company is that they're local to me, right here in Asheville. I've had the opportunity to meet the owners, Tia and Rachel, and they're both lovely women!

Anyway, I have a couple of their organic cotton one-size fitteds (but only one has been prepped so far). I LOVE this diaper. It's adjustable by way of a fold down rise, has great cross-over snaps, and comes with a cool doubler that can be snappi-ed on a baby who doesn't fit in the OS yet.

Peter has worn this diaper for up to four hours with no leaks, and that's using just the diaper, not the doubler. I truly think it can hold him overnight, but I haven't tested it yet. That will come once I get my wool longies prepped.

My favorite thing about this diaper is how trim it is. Peter isn't a big baby (15 pounds at 8 months), and this doesn't give him a super fluffy bum like some diapers do. It's also amazingly soft and easy to use. It also fits well under several different types of covers.

Now...for a couple pictures. Keep in mind I'm no professional photographer, and he's in a rather squirmy age.

1 comments:

justadrienne said...

Those look awesome! I'm definitely doing more fitted with my next newborn.