Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introducing...

Peter Amias Snyder!

Peter was born September 5 (so I'm a little behind on my posting)! He was 7 pounds 15 ounces, and 19.5 inches long. He looks so much like Sean!! I'll have to post his birth story soon (when I can type with both hands). I also have a couple other posts floating around my head. Until then, here's some pictures from the day he was born!








Peter Amias Snyder!

Peter was born September 5 (so I'm a little behind on my posting)! He was 7 pounds 15 ounces, and 19.5 inches long. He looks so much like Sean!! I'll have to post his birth story soon (when I can type with both hands). I also have a couple other posts floating around my head. Until then, here's some pictures from the day he was born!


2 comments:

Devin said...

Congratulations Liz!

Mel said...

Yay! Congrats!!! He's such a cutie :-)