Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Setting goals

I'm sick and tired of being out of shape and being unmotivated. I'm tired of saying I'm going to do something, and then not doing it.

So, starting Monday, November 2 (I know, I'm posting this after I really started...my bad.), I'm doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred challenge. It's 25 minutes or so of strength, cardio, and abs circuits. There are 3 levels, and I'm supposed to do each one for 10 days. The levels get progressively harder. And it's kicking my butt. My arms haven't been this sore in a long time. But I'm going to do this. In addition, I'm trying to run at least 4 days a week before I shred. I'm not setting a mileage goal, but I do want to get my endurance back. I lost it this summer.

So far, I've done:
Monday: run 1 mile, Level 1 shred
Tuesday: Level 1 shred
Wednesday: run .75 miles, Level 1 shred

27 days left to go! :)

0 comments: