Well, I presume that most people would go buy a new door knob. Easy, $10 fix, right? Sure. But not for us. It was the back door. The ugly, white with yellow trim around the glass back door. The one part of our house that really looked like it was from a trailer.
But no more. No, now we have a nice white fiber-glass door with a new door knob. In bronze (color, not metal!!). Now we just have to sand down the wooden door to the deck, and replace the front (red, rusting, paint chipping) door. Lovely, right?
And in other news, I think a mouse has taken up residence in the bedroom wall. At least I'm hoping it was a mouse. It sure was making a ton of noise. Maybe I need to borrow John's BB gun. But that's a story for another time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment