Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lots of Randomness

We've moved again. We're living in Spruce Pine now, at least for a little while. Hopefully in the next couple weeks we'll know if we're going to stay here or move somewhere else. There's nothing better than the uncertainty of job hunting!

Sean re-interviewed at the prison today, and I interviewed with Mt. Airy PD last week. Both look pretty promising, so we just have to wait and see what we get.

We also got a kitten. Her name is Alice, and she likes to attack and cuddle, depending on her mood. I'm the one she wants to sit with, though! Too cute. Now we just need to find her a playmate. I'm hoping for a little boy!

1 comments:

Red Hen said...

She's a doll baby!! I love the name, too. Tell Sean ears are delicacies to kittens, though... so he should probably watch it.

Good luck with the jobs.