I had a most excellent run tonight, even though I got rained on. For the first time since I've started back running outside, I went for a straight 20 minutes, and got in two miles. I've been taking walk breaks to meet up with Sean. And it felt good! I needed a good run today. For the last several days, I've had a weird pain in my thigh. It was getting to the point that yesterday, Sean and I walked a mile and I ended it limping. Today though, it didn't bother me at all! And it was great! I felt like I could have kept going.
It's so nice to get back into my normal routine. I feel so much better when I get out and go for a nice run. Especially now that I'm outside. It's so nice to get out there and not think about anything. To be able to leave it all on the trail.
I've also been working on my photo editing. My screen is a bit dark, so I have trouble telling if I'm taking things too far in regards to brightening them. But here's an example. This is Sean's cousin Greyson. He was playing around with a Mr. Potato Head Santa beard. The first is the original, and the second is the edited version.

I've also started baking bread. Mom gave me some sour dough starter, and it's been turning out pretty well. Sean eats it with just about anything; tonight he used it for hamburgers. There's just something about the smell of homemade bread in the house. It can't be beat!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Randomness
Posted by Liz at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment