
I won an award! Thanks Sonia (www.chooseyethisday.blogspot.com) for thinking my blog is fabulous!
I unfortunately, really only read a couple blogs with any regularity...and one of those is Sonia's. There's just something about blog surfing that makes me happy; I would much rather have one or two regular ones, and then click links to find different ones for a day or two.
Anyway, I'm going to pass this on to one of my online running friends...she posts her meals everyday, as well as pictures of her cute little dog. But just in case she doesn't want me to link her, I'm not going to. I know some people only give out their blog addies to people they know.
Oh, and I have to post 5 addictions, so here they are!
1. I love cake. Pound cake, sheet cake, it really doesn't matter. Preferably with a ton of icing!
2. Digital scrapbooking. I finally found a creative outlet that doesn't really cost me much. Once I get some more pages done, I'll get them printed, and that'll be the only real cost. I use free kits and a free editing program.
3. Chocolate milk. While I was at school, I didn't drink it very often. Now, I can't get enough. I've even tried the chocolate soy milk. It's not bad, but it's not quite the same as making a glass for myself.
4. Pets. I need to get a job so I can get out and start looking for a cat or two. I want an adult, but Sean wants kittens. He'll probably win that one.
5. Learning. Even though I've just finished school, I'm already trying to figure out when I can go back. There's always more to learn!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Check this out!
Posted by Liz at 12:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment