Sunday, November 2, 2008

Random whatever

I hate office duty. I especially hate weekend office duty. I get so bored sitting down here for six hours, with nothing to do. And on a Saturday night, there's no one around to come visit and talk. Instead, I sit. And sit. And sit.

Tonight, Sean was here for the first hour or so. That helped. It at least gave me someone to talk to for a little while. And then I did some research after he left. I was watching tv too, but a resident came and changed the channel. I feel bad for him, so I didn't say anything.

And I've played on GIMP some. Is that so surprising? I downloaded a script that automatically adjusts color so that pictures are saturated like they would be if I had taken them with a film camera. I'll post an example at the end of this. But I'm not sure how I feel about it with people. I never knew how dark the circles under my eyes were. It's pretty crazy.

Before:

After:

I'm so tired. I catnapped a couple times today, but not enough to really make a difference. Sean woke me up way too early considering how late I was up last night. I mean really. It wouldn't have been so bad except that he started watching cartoons.

Have I mentioned lately just how much I love him? He really is my best friend. I had so much fun today just goofing off with him. It was nice to just walk around and joke and play around and laugh. I needed to laugh. I still need to laugh.

I need to quit worrying so much about the future. I need to do job applications, but I need to not let it get to me. Because it really is. God will take care of me. I just have to remember that.

0 comments: