This is more of a vent/complaining type of entry, so be warned. Ok, good.
So, today is check-out/check-in for summer school. We're right between sessions, so it's been pretty crazy. I've been working since 8:45 this morning, and my lunch break was down the hall. I cooked it so I wouldn't have to leave the building. The guys are both busy with internships and stuff during the day, so they've not been here. The other girl I work with didn't get here until between 12:30 and 1, because she had an exam. Which is fine, I totally understand that. Until she peaced out at 5:20, because she was going to eat with her friends. Fine. I don't need to eat. I don't need a break. I'm fine sitting down here all by myself while she goes out and has fun. No big. Right.
I'm exhausted. I'm seriously tired to the point of wanting to go sit and cry. I just want the chance to relax, and not have to sit down here and be all of our jobs. Somehow, I got shafted. But I'm not surprised. I'm pretty sure that she has pretty much no work ethic. I know mine is not where it should be sometimes, but I at least try. And I really try to be considerate of others. That's what bothers me the most. It just doesn't matter to her that I have to sit down here and do her job too. That really just bugs me.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Kind of down
Posted by Liz at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment